We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
Finance and Wealth Management
Richard can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early? Will my money last through my retirement?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
As Enrolled Agents, we team together to help you address tax concerns and prepare your tax returns for the minimum tax you should pay while maintaining consistency with the law (and thereby hopefully avoid being audited).
We can also address questions such as:
- How can I position myself to minimize future taxes?
- My parents have a Trust and one of them just died. How are their taxes handled now?
- I'm starting a business. What kind of entity should I use? How are taxes figured for my business? What else do I need to make sure I have for my business?
- I received a letter from the IRS (or state government). What do I do now?
- The IRS is about to take money out of my bank account. What can I do?
Our experienced professionals have helped other people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.