Listed below are links that may be of interest to you.
- The Master's Tax Service (Legacy) - our previous tax-only web site. Historical information you may have used is still available there.
- Document Portal - secure document portal for clients. Here clients can securely exchange documents electronically with our office using either their own portal or the Guest portal.
Items Related to Tax Return Preparation
- Engagement Letter for Individual Tax Return preparation - used for the preparation of individual tax returns. It must be signed by the taxpayer, and if a joint tax return the spouse, before we can engage in work preparing an individual tax return.
- Consent to Use Tax Return Information for Office Use - optional document allows us to mail you other information. Typical items include a calendar for the following year, estimated tax reminders, greeting cards, a newsletter, etc.
- Consent to Disclose Tax Return Information to Family - optional document that gives us permission to disclose your information to the person you identify. The most common use for this is if a family member will be transporting tax documents but it can be used for any person.
- Consent to Use Tax Return Information for Financial Services - optional document allows us to deliver a holistic service. We utilize your information that you provide for the preparation of your individual tax return to identify potential areas that may need your consideration.
- Consent to Disclose Tax Return Information to Avantax - optional document facilitates our delivery of a holistic service. Some of the tools we use run on systems operated by Avantax Investment Services℠. This document gives us permission to enter your information on their system.
- Tax-Work Privacy Statement - outlines information we collect and how we protect your information.
"White Papers" on Tax-Related General Information
- Records Retention - how long do you need to keep tax documents?
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations - special rules for deducting non-cash charitable donations?
Because the content of newsgroups and websites changes constantly, it is impossible for us to review it all. Our Agency cannot be responsible for the content of any of the above links except those belonging to us.